Ron Hall notices a change in his heart after he has been working at the mission for several months. His heart has been warm on the outside but still a bit cool in the middle; but he is reasonably certain something has happened when he wakes up on a Tuesday, Mission Day, and feels the same chill of excitement as he does when he wakes up on a Saturday morning at Rocky Top.
Hall is beginning to believe God did call him as well as Deborah to the mission. Sometimes, if he has nothing pressing on his calendar, he stops in to the mission. Now, when the “fellows in the hood” see...
(The entire page is 819 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE