1. What happens to Tobe after Miss Emily’s death?
2. What are some of the older men wearing at Miss Emily’s funeral?
3. Which room do the townspeople open once Miss Emily is “decently in the ground…”?
4. What kinds of objects are found in the room once it is opened?
5. What is found on the pillow next to the skeleton?
1. Tobe leaves Miss Emily’s house and is never seen again.
2. Some of the old men are wearing brushed Confederate uniforms.
3. The townspeople...
(The entire page is 165 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE