A Rose for Emily - Tags - themes
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- In Faulkner's "A Rose for Emily," why has no one suspected Emily of the murder of Homer Barron?
- In Faulkner's "A Rose for Emily," what can we infer about Miss Emily from learning who attends her funeral?
- How does the narrator in "A Rose for Emily" contribute to the plot development?
- Why did Faulkner not write "A Rose for Emily" in order?
- In William Faulkner's "A Rose for Emily," why had Miss Emily not had any suitors over the years?
- Why does Emily kill Homer? Consider her upbringing, the society she lived in, and her isolation.
- Does this story relate to William Faulkner's life during the period in which he wrote it?
- What do critics say about Miss Emily Grierson in "A Rose for Emily"?
- In "A Rose for Emily" does the climax occur when Homer is found dead, when the smell emanates from the house, or when a gray hair is...
- What had Miss Emily intended the room upstairs to be in William Faulkner's story "A Rose for Emily"?