In the second half of the seventeenth century, trade between England, Europe, and overseas colonies boosted the British economy. This map depicts the triangular exchange of goods and slave labor that both Defoe and his protagonist practiced.
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- How is individualism showed in Robinson Crusoe?
- Describe the main character in Robinson Crusoe.
- Teach me the rise of novel in 18 century English Literature with examples.and is robinson cruose a novel in thematic lvl and in...
- Discuss how Daniel Defoe achieves verisimilitude in Robinson Crusoe. Please provide two examples. If I'm...
- Describe the dream which Robinson had during his illness.
Test Your Knowledge