‘‘Rikki-Tikki-Tavi’’ was adapted as an animated film in 1975. It was directed by Chuck Jones, narrated by Orson Welles, and is available on VHS from Family Home Entertainment (reissued 2001).
A downloadable audio recording of stories from The Jungle Books, including ‘‘Rikki-Tikki-Tavi,’’ is available at http://www.audible.com and is narrated by Flo Gibson.
(The entire page is 59 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE