Richard III - Tags - hastings
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- How does Shakespeare use soliloquy to inform us about Richard's plots, as well as to reveal his character in Act 1 scenes 1, 2 and 3?
- What are Richmond's thoughts when preparing for battle with Richard, and after meeting the ghosts in his tent? I have to write a...
- Can someone please explain the Duchess of York's speech "Dead life, blind sight..." from "Richard III"?
- How does Richard prove a villain in Richard III?
- Why is Richard shown to be more than a one-dimensional evil man in Richard III? Please just some main areas to know which...
- Why was Hastings imprisoned before the start of Richard III?
- Who is Richmond from Richard III?
- Discuss the extent to which moral or political concerns are successfully dramatised in Shakespeare's play Richard III in relation...
- What role does the Scrivener play in Richard III?
- Discuss the use of humour in Richard III.
Top TagsSee all »