Richard II - Tags - William Shakespeare
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- Where do we see the influence of the Reformation in this play?
- To what extent do "Richard II" and "Macbeth" explore conflicting notions of manhood and manliness?
- What are the relationships between Richard II, Aumerle and Bolingbroke in "Richard II"?
- For the most part women are kept on the sideline of action in King Richard II; discuss what roles these ‘minor’ characters play...
- What roles do the Duchess of York, Duchess of Gloucester, and Queen Isabel play in King Richard II?
- In the Garden Scene (Act III, Scene iv) in Richard II, how does Shakespeare use symbolism and metaphors? ...
- Why is John of Gaunt's role important to the play Richard ll? In what way does he move or enhance the story?
Top TagsSee all »