- The Babylonian Captivity
- Luther starts Reformation
- Luther at Wittenberg
- Can one man change a powerful institution?
- Luther's troubles begin
- Renaissance Politics
- Luther, God, and Death
- Diet of Worms
- Return to Wittenberg
- Different Interpretations, Different Problems
- A new pope and the Diet of Nuremberg
- The German Peasants'...
(The entire page is 16427 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE