- Humanist education developed
- Italian schools start movement
- Lily's Latin Grammar
- France starts humanist collèges
- Teaching Greek
- Spain and Portugal influenced by Italy
- Jesuit Schools
- New schools in England and Scotland
- Organized education in Germany and Low Countries
- Education for women promoted
- Universities flourish in Renaissance
(The entire page is 10915 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE