Allan Atlas’s Renaissance Music: Music in Western Europe, 1400–1600 (1998) is a comprehensive book about music during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries in Europe.
Craig Harbison’s The Mirror of the Artist: Northern Renaissance Art in Its Historical Context (1995) examines the origins of Renaissance art in fifteenth- and sixteenth-century Netherlands, France, and Germany.
Architecture of the Renaissance: From Brunelleschi to Palladio (1996), written by Bertrand Jestaz and translated by Caroline Beamish, provides a good overview of the...
(The entire page is 186 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE