Jill Terreri is a reporter for the Niagara Gazette, which is published in Niagara Falls, New York.
Summary: The immorality and negativity of conventional reality TV can be countered by the religious reality show TruthQuest. Positive Christian virtues such as friendship, trust, faith, and hope are emphasized in the show as a vehicle for enjoying life and having fun as well as doing good work. While most reality TV shows are popular because they offer viewers a chance to see participants in compromising situations, TruthQuest depends on the...
(The entire page is 1072 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE