1. How does Mr. Bennet tease his family?
2. What annoying habit does Kitty have?
3. How does Mrs. Bennet show favoritism to Lydia?
4. Why did Bingley turn down the first invitation to dinner?
5. Who came back from London with Bingley?
6. What are the first impressions of most women of Darcy?
7. Who does Bingley find attractive?
8. Why does Elizabeth sit down for two dances?
9. Who overhears Darcy’s speech to Bingley? How does she react?
10. What most impresses Mrs. Bennet...
(The entire page is 253 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE