Pride and Prejudice - Tags - rich
Sorry, no questions were found matching that criteria.
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- What literary effects are in Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen?
- In Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, how do you analyse Mr. Darcy's first marriage proposal to Elizabeth? What does it show about...
- What are the main similarities between Charlotte and Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice? Specific similarities, not only in general but...
- In what ways was the world of Pride and Prejudice unfamiliar to the people of its own time?
- In Pride and Prejudice, what are various aspcts of love and matrimony that Jane Austen represents? What are three examples?
- In Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, how do settings and themes link together?
- How does Jane Austen's opening sentence in Pride and Prejudice relate to the theme of class? "It is a truth universally...
- In chapter 42 of Pride and Prejudice, how does Austen show that the Bennets' marriage is a failed marriage?
- In Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, what does Lizzie mean by her response to Mr. Collins below? In other words, is there any...
- How does Jane Austen explore personal autonomy (and the lack of personal autonomy) in Pride and Prejudice?