1. Why does Lord Warburton think Ralph should not travel to England with him?
2. How does Lord Warburton feel about Pansy when he decides to return to England?
3. According to Henrietta, what is Isabel too “proud” to do?
4. What is Osmond’s opinion of Ralph? Is he concerned about Ralph’s illness?
5. Henrietta reminds Osmond of what object?
6. How does Osmond get along with Caspar Goodwood?
7. When does Ralph decide to return to England?
8. If Isabel remains married to Osmond, what does Henrietta think...
(The entire page is 332 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE