1. Why do Isabel and Mrs. Touchett travel to San Remo?
2. What does Pansy think of Madame Merle?
3. What does Osmond say is his “best” fault?
4. Where does Mrs. Touchett live in Florence?
5. Where did Osmond live before he moved to Florence?
6. Does Ralph think Madame Merle is “worldly”?
7. What does Countess Gemini look like?
8. According to Osmond, what is a woman’s “natural mission”?
9. What is Osmond’s life “plan” that he decided on years ago?
10. What do Madame Merle and...
(The entire page is 313 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE