700 Fairfield Ave.
LIVE MODELS Campaign
The Playtex Cross Your Heart bra, introduced in 1965, was reported to be the company's second best-seller next to the Playtex Eighteen Hour bra. Famous for its ability to "lift and separate," the Cross Your Heart bra was designed to achieve the "sweater girl" look popular in the 1960s.
Playtex relied heavily on...
(The entire page is 2182 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE