Mary Rose is a play written by Barrie in 1920. It concerns a woman who has returned home after living among fairies.
Charlotte’s Web, written by E. B. White in 1952, is a children’s novel that also deals with motherhood (in this case a spider who nurtures a young pig) as well as the perils of maturity.
The Little White Bird; Or, Adventures in Kensington Gardens, a novel written by Barrie in 1902, is a precursor to the story of Peter Pan.
Androcles and the Lion, a 1913 play by
(The entire page is 165 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE