- Biography: I have been an attorney for over 25 years and decided to change careers one day. I love teaching because, unlike law, everyone is on the same side! Or at least, I hope so. Between us, my late husband and I have had five children and nine grandchildren. Our children's ages range from the 40s to the 20s, and I must say, I have enjoyed every stage of their lives.
- Gender: Female
- Member since: August 21, 2008
- I am a: Teacher
- Area: College
- Favorite Subjects: Literature, History, Science, Arts, Business, Social Sciences, Law and Politics, Health, Language Arts, Religion, Other
- Carlow University - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America (2005 - 2008)
- University of Pittsburgh-Main Campus - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America (1981 - 1984)
- Interests: I love reading, writing, teaching, and learning, and my children call me a supernerd. I also enjoy gardening and swimming, both of which get my nose out of a book at least sometimes.
Following 188 Topics
Total: 38,928 points
Science, Essay Lab, Social Sciences, Literature, Reference, Teachers, The Great Gatsby, Health, The Kite Runner