Legal Citation: 27 FAM LQ 515 (1864)
Reverend Theophilus Packard, Jr.
Elizabeth Parsons Ware Packard
That his wife was insane and that he was therefore entitled to confine her at home.
Chief Lawyer for Plaintiff
No record extant
Chief Defense Lawyers
John W. Orr, Stephen Moore
Circuit Court Judge Charles R. Starr
(The entire page is 1724 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE