The Outsiders - Tags - dally
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- Why is it important for Johnny Cade, Bob Sheldon and Ponyboy Curtis to belong to a group? Quotes and page numbers are very helpful. I...
- What is the relationship between Darry and Ponyboy Curtis in The Outsiders?
- What is the significance of baloney in the novel The Outsiders?
- In The Outsiders, what do the newspapers report about the fire and the three greasers who were on the scene?
- In The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, the novel Gone with the Wind is mentioned a lot, and in Johnny's last letter to Ponyboy,...
- Why does Ponyboy realize he doesn't like Dally in The Outsiders? Please explain.
- What seems to give Johnny the most pain in his life in The Outsiders?
- What does Cherry mean when she says "things are rough all over" to Ponyboy in The Outsiders?
- Why did Cherry become a spy for the greasers in The Outsiders? She wanted the fighting to stop because she hated fighting;...
- Why did Ponyboy say he had killed Bob and Johnny wasn't dead in The Outsiders?