1. Who were the Phaeaceans’ former neighbors?
2. Why does Nausikaa decide to wash the palace laundry?
3. What is she too embarrassed to mention to her father?
4. What is unique about the dance performed by the Phaeacean women?
5. How is Odysseus awakened?
6. What is the handmaidens’ reaction to his appearance?
7. What is Nausikaa’s reaction to his appearance?
8. What decision must Odysseus make concerning his approach to...
(The entire page is 233 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE