1. Who informs Calypso of Zeus’s will?
2. What is Calypso’s reaction to this information?
3. What is Odysseus’ usual activity during the day on Calypso’s island?
4. What gift does Calypso offer Odysseus to convince him to remain with her?
5. How else does she seek to dissuade him from his journey?
6. By what means does Odysseus leave the island?
7. What causes the storm winds to descend upon Odysseus?
8. What gods aid him in...
(The entire page is 225 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE