1. Why does Aeolus rudely banish Odysseus from his island?
2. What calamity does Odysseus’ fleet meet among the Laistrygones?
3. How does Odysseus learn of his crew’s transformation by Circe?
4. How is he able to resist her magic?
5. Why does Odysseus refuse to partake of Circe’s meal?
6. What is Eurylochus’ reaction to Odysseus’ news concerning his conquest of Circe?
7. How long does Odysseus remain on Aeaea?
(The entire page is 241 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE