Ode to the West Wind - Tags - explanation
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- What does the quote "If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?" mean?
- I need an explication. What is poet saying in these lines...last stanza of "Ode to the West Wind"? Make me thy lyre, even as the...
- What does the last line of "Ode to the West Wind" mean? It's "if winter comes can spring be far behind"?
- The last line of the poem "Ode to the West Wind" is often quoted. "If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?" What does this mean?
- What is the central image in each of the first three cantos of Ode to the West Wind by Percy Bysshe Shelley?