The Namesake - Tags
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- At what point in The Namesake is the theme of identity evident?
- When the family visits India during Ashok’s sabbatical, they travel in India outside of Calcutta for the first time. Where do they...
- What were the varying degrees of assimilation and acculturation between the half generation and first generation immigrants in The...
- How does Ashima try to make over her home in Cambridge to remind her of what she has left behind in Calcutta?
- Identify connections between Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri.