1. Why did Gaston Cleric move west?
2. What was so unsusal about Jim’s room in Lincoln?
3. What does Jim believe was “fatal” to Gaston Cleric’s “poetic gift”?
4. Why did Lena insist on paying her own way to the theatre?
5. What did Lena plan to do with the money she saved?
6. Where does Lena tell Jim Antonia is working?
7. What does Jim remember when he hears Lena laugh?
8. Why was Jim puzzled by Lena’s business success?
9. What was the significance of the umbrella Jim uses on his way back...
(The entire page is 272 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE