1. What is orthography? Who has turned orthography?
2. What graces does Benedick seek in a woman?
3. To what does Benedick liken Balthasar's singing?
4. When does Shakespeare reference the title of the play?
5. Why does Benedick dismiss the thought that he is being gulled?
6. From whom do the plotters claim to have received their information?
7. Who fears that Beatrice will die and why?
8. How in love with Beatrice does Benedick declare he will be?
9. Did Beatrice call Benedick...
(The entire page is 290 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE