1. To what dances does Beatrice compare wooing, wedding and repenting?
2. Whom does Ursula dance with and how does she recognize him?
3. What statement of Benedick preceded Beatrice's put-down of him during the dance?
4. Whom does Don John purposefully mistake for Benedick?
5. Which characters have soliloquies in this act?
6. Would Benedick marry Beatrice if she were "endowed with all that Adam had left him before he transgressed"?
7. Was Don Pedro able to win Hero for Claudio?
(The entire page is 306 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE