- The Ottoman Empire: Islam's shining beacon
- The Death of Sultan Suleyman the Magnificent
- Declining military power leads to disastrous wars
- Internal conflicts in the Muslim world
- The transforming power of trade
- An empire collapses
- World War I brings change
- The mandate system
- The League of Nations
- After the Ottomans
- For More Information
The rise of Islam during the seventh century CE in the...
(The entire page is 6558 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE