1. What was the guarantee of Nisus’ being able to keep his kingdom?
2. Ovid dismisses the outcome of the war in half a line. What was it?
3. What was the punishment of Scylla?
4. How did Minos show his gratitude to Jove?
5. What was the double relationship of Minos to bulls in the myths?
6. How does Ovid suggest in advance that Icarus will die?
7. How is the behavior of Meleander different from that of most other men with respect to women?
8. What was the dilemma of Althaea?
9. Wherein lies the...
(The entire page is 339 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE