The struggle many infertile Christian couples face in their quest for a child is one that God is certainly sensitive to. Many Biblical examples, including that of Hannah, attest to His caring, concern, and at times, intervention for those who desire an offspring. Many more couples than previously now have the opportunity to have their desired child using assisted reproduction technologies. However, these technologies raise important ethical and moral questions, and Christian couples and the health care providers assisting them do well to seek God’s will in these areas. The church can...
(The entire page is 1742 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE