Medea - Tags - chorus
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- In detail, can you please provide some details about Medea some things people may not know?
- Explain in detail the role of supernatural in Medea by Euripides and Macbeth by Shakespeare.
- How is the concept of being an "ATHENIAN" or "Athenian" displayed in Euripides' Medea regarding Athenianism?
- What is the difference between Medea and the other women in the play?
- In Euripides' Medea, how is Medea a victim of the gods or where and when is Medea cursed by the gods?
- How does Euripidies make his audience more sympathetic towards Medea than Seneca in his play, Medea?
- Is Euripides' Medea a play of ideas?
- How and what does Euripides' Medea teach us?
- Does it seem to you that Medea's rage in Medea by Euripides is justified by what has happened to her or is she over-doing it?
- Comment on the significance of the Nurse's lines below: "How much better to have been accustomed To live on equal terms...