1. What things upset Ivan’s guest?
2. What languages does Ivan’s guest know?
3. What did Ivan’s guest know the end of his novel would be?
4. What was the title of Latunsky’s article on Ivan’s guest?
5. How did Ivan’s guest get to the clinic?
1. Ivan’s guest is upset by noise, violence, and, in particular, people’s cries.
2. Ivan’s guest knows Russian, English, French, German, Latin, and Greek.
3. “The fifth procurator of Judea, the equestrian Pontius...
(The entire page is 142 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE