Welcome to Marxist Literary Criticism. Are you looking for help, suggestions, tips, or resources around this topic? You've come to the right place. You can:
Popular QuestionsSee all »
- Explain the quote "What the Bourgeoisie therefore produces, above all, are its own grave diggers".
- What are the differences between superstructure and infrastructure in Marxism?
- According to Marx and Engels how do the Bourgeoisie exploit women and the family?
- What are the main points in Adorno and Horkheimer's "From The culture industry: Enlighenment as Mass Deception"?
- How would the Marxist theory of commodity fetishism be relevant to analyzing a literary text?