6885 Elm St.
SNICKERS REALLY SATISFIES Campaign
Advertisements positioning Snickers as a wholesome snack to satisfy hunger between meals helped make the brand the most popular candy bar in the United States. The "Snickers Really Satisfies" campaign of the 1980s and early 1990s revolved around the...
(The entire page is 2498 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE