• Farm: A Year in the Life of an American Farmer (1989), by Richard Rhodes, is based on the year Rhodes spent chronicling the daily activities and financial struggles of a Missouri farm family.
• A Hole in the World: An American Boyhood (1990), by Richard Rhodes, is Rhodes’ autobiographical account of the years of abuse he and his brother suffered at the hands of their stepmother.
• Dark Sun: The Making of the Hydrogen Bomb (1995), by Richard Rhodes, is Rhodes’ celebrated sequel to The Making of the Atomic Bomb, in which he chronicles...
(The entire page is 261 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE