Bennett, David, Dictionary of Literary Biography, Volume 185: American Literary Journalists, 1945–1995, First Series, Gale Research, 1997, pp. 241–252.
Hershberg, James G., and James B. Conant, Harvard to Hiroshima and the Making of the Nuclear Age, Stanford University Press, 1993.
Review in The Economist, Vol. 337, No. 7935, October 7, 1995, p. 99.
Review in Publishers Weekly, Vol. 242, No. 40, October 2, 1995, p. 40.
Rhodes, Richard, The Making of the Atomic Bomb, Simon and...
(The entire page is 464 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE