1. Family is an important concept in Love Medicine, and the relationships between characters are complex. Many of the characters have vastly differing opinions of June, for instance. Some revere her, while others show a certain amount of disdain for her. Discuss at least two different characters' perceptions of June, and how the characters' relationship to June affects his or her perception.
2. Eli does not ride in King’s car because it was bought with insurance money from June’s death. Several others treat the car cautiously as well....
(The entire page is 1529 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE