1. How is June related to Grandma Kashpaw?
2. What strange behavior does June exhibit when she first arrives?
3. When does June begin to talk?
4. Who is June the most relaxed around?
5. Why does it seem natural that Eli and June would get along?
6. What characteristic traits do Marie and June share?
7. Why is there gossip about Marie? Is it true?
8. Where is Nector when he is not with his family?
9. Where does June choose to live at the end of the chapter?
10. What present does June...
(The entire page is 292 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE