Easthope, Antony. "Text and Subject Position after Althusser." Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature 18, No. 1 (Winter 1994): 83-96.
Presents a new reading of Althusser's work and provides reasons for the importance of reexamining his work.
Lock, Graham. Review of Schriften Vol. 1 and 2, by Louis Althusser. Ethics 99, No. 1 (October 1988): 197.
Asserts that "Political theorists should find many points of interest in this volume."
(The entire page is 151 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE