Bader, Eleanor J., Review of The Lost Daughters of China, in Library Journal, Vol. 125, No. 11, June 15, 2000, p. 101.
Bush, Vanessa, Review of The Lost Daughters of China, in Booklist, Vol. 96, No. 18, May 15, 2000, p. 1707.
Cheney, Theodore A. Rees, Writing Creative Nonfiction, Writer’s Digest Books, 1987, p. 3.
Evans, Karin, The Lost Daughters of China, J. P. Tarcher, 2000.
Greenhalgh, Susan, Review of The Lost Daughters of China, in Population and Development Review, Vol....
(The entire page is 550 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE