1. What are the apparent motivations for the humiliation of Dirty Joe?
2. What does the imagery during the roller coaster ride suggest about the moral judgment of Victor and Sadie?
3. What are the implications of the final scene of Victor in the fun house for the themes of “Amusements”?
4. Why is Samuel’s isolation particularly tragic?
5. How is the “craziness” of both white and Native American cultures compared in “A Train is an Order of Occurrence Designed to Lead to Some Result”
(The entire page is 244 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE