Good students ask more questions. eNotes educators are standing by.
Suzanne Collins's The Hunger Games is the first novel in a best-selling, award-winning trilogy that explores a future dystopian society.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is a fictional tale of the unlikeliest of friends: the son of a Nazi commandant and a Jewish concentration camp inmate.
1984 is author George Orwell's dark vision of the future. Written while Orwell was dying, it is a chilling depiction of how the power of the state could come to dominate the lives of individuals through cultural conditioning.
So I have to answer all these questions and fill in blank words and for the anwers I must use concrete details from the book. So to get to the questions, go to http://www.murrieta.k12.ca.us/Page/18125 and look for Acts IV and V Study Questions , Act III Study Guide , Act II Study Guide , ACTs IV and V Discussion Questions if you can't open tem from those links listed by right clicking and opening in a new tab. Thank you very much!
Today in Literary HistorySee All »
Popular Study GuidesSee All »
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare
- Guide to Literary Terms
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
- Othello by William Shakespeare
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- William Shakespeare
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller
- The Odyssey by Homer
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Top Lesson Plans
- Romeo and Juliet eNotes Curriculum Plan
- Macbeth eNotes Curriculum Plan
- Romeo and Juliet on Film Lesson Plan
- Hamlet eNotes Curriculum Plan
- To Kill a Mockingbird eNotes Lesson Plan
- A Midsummer Night's Dream eNotes Curriculum Plan
- The Great Gatsby eNotes Lesson Plan
- Macbeth on Film Lesson Plan
- Hamlet on Film Lesson Plan
- Life of Pi Teaching Unit
- Grendel and the Zodiac
- Macbeth Project
- Final Test for "A Doll's House"
- Julius Caesar Test
- Hamlet's Attitude to Women
- Speak Novel Test
- "The Lottery" Test
- To Kill a Mockingbird Lesson Plan
- Frankenstein Test
- Test on The Canterbury Tales (GP, WoB, and Pardoner) and the Middle Ages