Brantley, Ben, ‘‘A Game of Feudal Feuding,’’ in New York Times, March 12, 1999, p. E1.
Brustein, Robert, ‘‘A Question of Identity,’’ in The Third Theatre, Simon and Schuster, 1969, pp. 101–02.
Camus, Albert, The Myth of Sysiphus, and Other Essays, translated by Justin O’Brien, Hamish Hamilton, 1955, pp. 96–99.
Catinella, Joseph, ‘‘Lion in Winter at Theater Forum,’’ in New York Times, December 27, 1981, p. K21.
Evett, Marianne, ‘‘Putting on Heirs: Henry II Shakes...
(The entire page is 796 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE