Chang, Kang-i Sun. The Evolution of Chinese Tz'u Poetry: From Late T'ang to Northern Sung, Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press, 1980, 251 p.
Detailed analysis of tzu poetry, explaining the development of the art favored by Li Ch'ing-chao. Contains only scattered references to Li Ch'ing-chao, but provides important background for understanding her poetry.
Owen, Stephen. “The Sources of Meaning.” In Remembrances: The Experience of the Past in Classical Chinese Literature, pp. 80-98....
(The entire page is 138 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE