1. Name the city the soldiers are parading through in First O Songs for a Prelude?
2. Who are the two speakers in Song of the Banner at Daybreak?
3. In The Centenarian’s Story, what does General Washington read to his troops before battle?
4. What happened to the young soldier in Vigil Strange I Kept on the Field One Night?
5. In A Sight in Camp in the Daybreak Gray and Dim, what does the poet see when he emerges from his tent?
6. What does the poet encounter in the woods in...
(The entire page is 341 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE