1. Has Albany raised an army to fight France?
2. Who is a better soldier than Albany? Why?
3. What does Regan think Edmund has set out to do?
4. Why does Regan want Gloucester out of the way?
5. Who sent Oswald with a letter for Edmund?
6. Why does Regan want to read Goneril’s letter to Edmund?
7. Does Oswald know what the letter contains?
8. According to Regan, what are the obvious signs of Goneril’s love for Edmund?
9. What does Regan ask Oswald to do to Gloucester?
10. How does Oswald feel...
(The entire page is 258 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE