1. Where is the King at this point in the play?
2. Who has stayed with the King to give him comfort?
3. What are the rumors concerning Cornwall and Albany?
4. Who are the spies sent to England by the King of France?
5. What news do France’s spies bring regarding King Lear?
6. Where does Kent think Cordelia will be staying?
7. What does Kent tell the Gentleman to show Cordelia as proof of Kent’s identity?
8. Before the Gentleman goes to Dover, what does he do?
9. What does the French Army intend to do...
(The entire page is 289 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE