1. What day in the present is Dana called back to the past for the last time?
2. Why does Alice kill herself?
3. What does Rufus want Dana to do after he loses Alice?
4. How does Rufus die?
5. When Kevin and Dana visit Maryland during the present, they find historical newspapers discussing Rufus Weylin’s death. What do the newspapers say about his death?
1. Dana is called back on The Fourth of July, 1976, which is the bicentennial of the United States.
2. Alice kills herself...
(The entire page is 170 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE