A Jury of Her Peers - Tags - title
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- What is the plot of the story, A Jury of Her Peers?
- What clues do the men miss that show Mrs. Wright's guilt? the condition of the stove the dirty towel the dirty pans...
- How does the author show the reader that both the women know the identity of the murderer, the reasons, and the method of the murder?
- What is the function of laughter in Susan Glaspell's short story "A Jury of Her Peers"? Any Ideas would be helpful, thank you.
- What are the differences between Mrs. Hale and Mrs. Peters in terms of their status, backgrounds, and comparative strengths of character?
- What do the birds in "A Jury of Her Peers" and "The Story of an Hour" represent or suggest?
- Identify the specific clues the women discover that lead to them understanding Minnie Wright's motivation.
- What quote from "A Jury of Her Peers" indicates that both women knew who killed John Wright?
- What does "knot it" mean when talking about quilting in the story "A Jury of Her Peers"?
- Can you argue that Martha Hale is the main charater of "A Jury of Her Peers"?